Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Improved province management

Improved province management 12 Sep 2013 20:42 #38

• ArDi
  • Thank you received: 19
After a pretty productive summer, I'm falling back in my previous workscheme. This is due to new commitments in my life, but I have to admit it's also because of the disappointing lack of feedback after announcing the game on several forums. I will not let this ruin the fun though, I will keep on working on the game as much as I can.

In the last weeks I've been improving the province management. I'm pretty satisfied with the way things are balanced now. Because knowledge is now bound to provinces instead of your overall empire, you really have to invest more time and energy into a province after you've conquered it. Also provinces now show information on the map depended on the view you select. For example, if you are training units, you automatically see the armies in all your provinces, and how much trainpoints you have left. See this screenshot:

I hope to work on the game more so I can release another beta soon, but no promises.

By the way, something went wrong when deleting spambots on this forum. I accidentally deleted some real accounts. Please accept my apologizes for this mistake and feel free to re-register!
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2013 20:44 by ArDi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds