Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Last Beta

Last Beta 13 Jun 2015 16:14 #141

• ArDi
  • Thank you received: 21
I said this before, but I just released the last beta of Imperial Domination II. I have added some new features that justify a new version. The game is still not balanced enough for the final release, but I'm getting really close now though!

I have talked about most changes before on this forum. The two most notable are Morale for armies during battles and Culture in provinces. The morale will be determined by the percentage of losses, compared to the losses of the other side. A small bonus is given to armies that combine missile, melee, mounted and/or spear units. The more diverse the army, the bigger the bonus. If morale is zero, the army will try to retreat.

Culture is a variable in a province that slowly changes. When you conquer a province, it will have the culture of the previous owner (except for when the previous owner also recently conquered it). Slowly, your culture will increase. This can be speeded by constructing buildings and by hosting festivities. If you are trading with another faction, it's culture will slowly spread in your province.

Beside these two main features, I have fixed many bugs and made a lot of other tweaks. I want to explicitly thank zura192 and GamePlayer for all the testing and reporting a lot of bugs and suggestions!

The new version of the game can be downloaded using the same old link.

The only large thing I want to work on from now on is the military strategy of the AI. I hope to be able to make it even smarter. Next to that, I will still fix the bugs that will be reported and make some small tweaks to improve the gameplay.

Thanks for your support!
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2015 16:31 by ArDi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Last Beta 13 Jun 2015 16:44 #142

• zura192
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks again for this game. I should close gta v and download this :D. thanks.
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2015 17:02 by zura192.

Last Beta 29 Jun 2015 11:36 #156

• zura192
Are there any news ?

Last Beta 16 Jul 2015 13:01 #157

• ArDi
  • Thank you received: 21
I will release the final version this weekend!
The following user(s) said Thank You: zura192

Last Beta 17 Jul 2015 13:30 #158

• zura192
Glad to hear that this game is not dead yet.
I'm not sure if it is worth releasing a final version. It may have some bugs still. But on second thought game took you already too much time and because of that it will be very tweaked.
Well, thank you for this game. Are you going to release third part of the game? If yes, then please use another engine or just use the same engine but with more effects, graphical enhancements and maybe hd textures.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds