Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Website update and more

Website update and more 04 Aug 2013 15:43 #10

• ArDi
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi there! I've invested some time in updating this website. Besides migrating the entire site to Joomla, I've also added this forum. This will make it easier to communicate with you. I hope you enjoy this update. If you have any suggestions for the website, feel free to post them below!

This update is just the beginning though! I will probably release the beta of Imperial Domination II in a week. I hope that word of the beta will spread, so people will come here to share their thoughts about it. The game is still not finished and I need all the input from fans as possible.

I also have some news that might be a little disappointing. I am considering to make the final full version of this game available for a small price. I hope to gain some money, although I realize it will never be enough for all the time I have been investing in this game.

If I decide to ask some money for the full game, I will certainly make sure that there will remain a reasonable free alternative available. In that case, I will probably offer a version that allows you to play the entire game, without restrictions, with Rome. If you would like to play other factions or other campaigns, you'll have to buy the full version. In this way, you can play the game for free, so you can decide whether it's worth a few dollars.

I hope you understand my considerations, feel free to post your thoughts on this subject below as well.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2013 15:48 by ArDi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Website update and more 04 Aug 2013 18:44 #14

• gabril
Thanks you Ardi!
I will let you know of any bugs I will enconter and make feedbacks about IMPDOM2.
I will also probably spents some bucks for buying your game, that surely represent a truely work of passion and dediction for a game that, probably, won't make millionar incomes :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds