Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Income/Order/Growth

Income/Order/Growth 11 Aug 2013 12:11 #22

• MarkH
I played around with the game some more, and started thinking about the balance income/order/growth. By having a lot of farmers, you can easily have high order and growth. This allows you to raise taxes so you also get a lot of income. Raising taxes currently affects income more than adding a citizen. So I'd suggest making the difference between the taxlevels smaller, while keeping it as an easy way to adjust order.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Income/Order/Growth 11 Aug 2013 16:37 #25

• ArDi
  • Thank you received: 21
Thanks a lot for your message. I was thinking along the same lines as well, I will adjust the effects of taxes!

Income/Order/Growth 14 Oct 2013 10:36 #40

• Gman
Hi! I like the game, but it seems difficult to keep the order. I have riots all the time and no way to keep a province quiet for more than 2 turns in the Italia Campaign. (played only the version of the game prior to the stable version)

Income/Order/Growth 17 Oct 2013 08:58 #42

• ArDi
  • Thank you received: 21
Thanks for your reply. Did you play in easy mode? Do you happen to know what caused the disorder? It's important to keep knowledge above 20, and I also recommend to upgrade the theaters soon. But I guess I should make the game easier for beginners. I'll release a new version next weekend, so please try again by then!
The following user(s) said Thank You: zura192
Time to create page: 0.723 seconds