Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Build an empire in 100 turns

Build an empire in 100 turns 13 Jun 2015 22:17 #146

• ArDi
  • Thank you received: 21
Just for fun, show what empire you are able to create in 100 turns. Tell us on what difficulty you played and what the diplomatic situation is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Build an empire in 100 turns 13 Jun 2015 22:27 #147

• ArDi
I played a game as Carthage in Hard mode. After 100 turns I was able to conquer Rome, and almost conquered Iberia. Because I was getting trouble keeping order in my empire and money was running out, I decided to sue for peace in the end, leaving Iberia with one province as my vasal.

Gaul seems to become a worthy opponent. I have a non-aggression pact with Dacia, Ptolemai and Macedon, so my borders are pretty safe.

Parthia is fighting Macedon and Ptolemai. Sarmatia and Germania are fighting as well.

Last Edit: 13 Jun 2015 22:29 by ArDi.

Build an empire in 100 turns 14 Jun 2015 05:51 #148

• zura192
  • Thank you received: 3
Wow, great log. I never conquer the world with force, I always had great income and sometimes I bought provinces , sometimes I made factions pay and that's how I conquered world.
But it is very hard to do so in 100 turns, you should have had unrest problems am I right ?
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2015 13:45 by zura192.

Build an empire in 100 turns 14 Jun 2015 08:14 #149

• ArDi
Funny to hear, I always go for conquering foes. It did get me in a lot of trouble though. The Order penalty for both War and Bad reputation almost made my empire fall apart. I had to put taxes on lowest and host a lot of festivities to prevent this. I hardly made any money, on the screenshot you see I have money, but this was also part of the peacedeal with Iberia.

It did make me wonder if I should ease up the order penalties. I'm not sure yet what way to go, to remove the penalty for War or to change the Crowded + Watershortage combination.

Build an empire in 100 turns 14 Jun 2015 08:18 #150

• zura192
  • Thank you received: 3
I want to get back to this game :( Please read my email.

Build an empire in 100 turns 14 Jun 2015 11:53 #151

• ArDi
I played another game in Hard mode, this time as Germania. After just 60 turns I got this empire:

I conquered Dacia together with my ally Macedon. I was a very costy war, I only just got out of depth. The only other war going on is between Sarmantia and Parthia. That seems to be the right moment to start planning an invasion of Sarmantia!

I tweaked the game some more during playing, so I just uploaded a version with some small changes.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds