Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Medieval mod - FINISHED

Medieval mod - FINISHED 29 Aug 2018 15:22 #236

So, here it is. Medieval mod is finally finished.
It contains:
- 12 factions from medieval period, namely Algeria, Byzantium, Castille, England, Fatimids, France, Germany, Mongols, Poland, Seljuks, Serbia (replaced by Hungary in sub-mod 3) and Sicily. Some of them have only 1 province, while others have as many as 6, (or from 3 to 23 provinces depending on sub-mod). This is done so that by choosing your faction you can also choose a difficulty
- New remade map of Europe with 144 provinces!
- New flags for mentioned countries.
- Few other minor additions.
- Contains 4 sub-mods so that you can choose what you want to play:
Medieval
Medieval 2 (countries now have more provinces)
Medieval 3 (countries now have even more provinces, Hungary added instead of Serbia)
Medieval 4 (same as Medieval 3, Serbia returns instead of Hungary)
I personally recommend Medieval 3

You can download the mod from here:
ufile.io/xw0n9

To play, you need to extract files to your IMPERIAL DOMINATION II/Campaigns folder. You can choose which campaigns/sub-mods you want to extract and play. You can have a maximum of 4 campaigns (including 2 already in the game) in the menu when starting the game, so if you want to try more sub-mods, you might need to remove some of them to free space.

Screenshots (more screenshots bellow, these are only from sub-mod 1):
imgur.com/zT9OMF4
imgur.com/TOXlvB1
imgur.com/N4eM9Oc
imgur.com/4Pnm5Dw

or simply imgur.com/a/57Rwydr

If there are any bugs, mistakes etc. you are free to report them, and I will gladly fix them.
Have fun playing!
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2018 00:36 by GamePlayer. Reason: Updated version
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Medieval mod - FINISHED 29 Aug 2018 15:27 #237

Thanks a lot to Almar, without his help I wouldn't make it

Medieval mod - FINISHED 20 Sep 2018 20:11 #238

SUBMODES!!!
I played my own mod a bit, and found out that it is a little bit unstable. AI countries tend to conquer land quickly and then lose it all in rebellions. So I made some changes that should strengthen countries to the main mode. I also added 3 submodes of the current mod so that players can choose their favorite and pick them as they wish. Also, few bug fixes.

You can download the mod from this link (updated - fixed several errors):
ufile.io/xw0n9

This mod contains the following submodes:
Medieval
Medieval 2 (countries now have more provinces)
Medieval 3 (countries now have even more provinces, Hungary added instead of Serbia)
Medieval 4 (same as Medieval 3, Serbia returns instead of Hungary)
I personally recommend Medieval 3

To play them, you need to extract files to your IMPERIAL DOMINATION II/Campaigns folder. You can choose which campaigns/submodes you want to extract and play. You can have a maximum of 4 campaigns (including 2 already in the game) in the menu when starting the game, so if you want to try more submodes, you might need to remove some of them to free space
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2018 00:21 by GamePlayer. Reason: Attachments didn't upload

Medieval mod - FINISHED 07 Oct 2018 00:45 #239

I'm having some issues with back-up of the mod, so I need some help. My previous links were removed by the website I uploaded to, so I made a new one, but that one will only last for a month before it is also removed (free feature, I don't want to pay them to only back-up few Megabytes).
Can someone recommend a site that allows permanent storage for free? Or can somebody who already owns payed account back-up my 10.5 MB mod for me? Thanks in advance
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds